ARGO Connects Consumer Lending optimizes a financial institution’s ability to prospect, originate, underwrite, process, and close secured and unsecured credit cards, lines of credit, and installment loans in an Omni‑channel delivery ecosystem. Financial institutions gain a competitive advantage through seamless origination, decisioning, processing, and closing for all types of consumer loans, improving efficiencies and streamlining customer‑to‑banker collaboration.
Financial institutions of all sizes benefit from:
- A simplified loan origination process – Guiding customers and staff members through each phase improves customer satisfaction and increases close rates.
- Increased accuracy – Eliminating data rekeying reduces errors and oversights.
- Improved customer engagement – Triggering staff actions and automating workflows improves customer engagement.
- Enhanced customer experience – Reducing paper-based processes across channels streamlines processes and the overall experience.
- Strengthened governance, risk, and compliance – Establishing consistent processes aligned to regulatory requirements enables institutions to meet compliance and governance expectations.
- 360-degree customer visibility – Equipping bankers with 360-degree customer visibility enhances management and expansion of relationships with targeted product recommendations aligned to customer needs.
- Improved management insight – Providing robust drill-down and drill-through KPIs, reporting, and visualization dashboards equips management with a comprehensive customer profile view.
- Increased staff productivity and efficiency – Optimizing staff utilization with analytics and workflow balances technology and human resource allocation based on customer need type and complexity.
- Reduced booking errors and inconsistencies – Automating the loan boarding process to the servicing platform reduces data re-entry.
With ARGO Connects, financial institutions meet their customers’ needs, increase productivity and efficiency, enhance revenue, and strengthen governance.
For more information on this topic, download the Optimizing Consumer Lending Opportunity interview with David Engebos, President and COO of ARGO.